Kelso Micro Crew Lightweight With Cushion
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
When “let’s see what’s around the bend” turns into scaling the next peak, it’s comforting to know you chose socks that go the distance. Silky soft and lightly cushioned, the Kelso hiking sock keeps you moving with all the naturally quick-drying, stink-fighting benefits of Merino wool.
- Height: Micro Crew
- Weight: Lightweight
- Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, trail runners
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Style Number: 1973
- Cushion: These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.Micro Crew cushion map showing cushion just underfoot
MATERIALS & CARE
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
- Cushion: Materials: 52% Nylon, 45% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra® Spandex