Hike Light Cushion Mountain Range Pattern Crew Socks
Do what feels natural in our new Hike Light Crew. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, we've added enhanced features to our responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool socks to help you stay comfortable, breathable, and able to hike any way you like. Improved durability and mesh zones work together with our top sock technologies to bring you a wool hiking sock capable of climbing it all. Light cushioning along the entire bottom of the sock brings more comfort to your favorite hiking shoe or boot. A crew height helps add extra coverage on the trails and recycled nylon makes this sock more sustainable than ever before. Gear up to go far with Smartwool.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made In The USA
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Crew
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001615