Hike Light Cushion Margarita Ankle Socks
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Bring the natural performance features of responsibly sourced ZQ-certified Merino wool with you on every hike in our Women's Hike Light socks (formerly known as PhD® Outdoor). Thermoregulation, sweat management, and odor resistance join forces to help keep you comfortable all day long, while our innovative sock technologies and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the sock help you take care of your feet on every hike. We've also updated our hiking sock construction to be more sustainable with the additon of recycled nylon, more durable, and more breathable—without sacrificing that women's-specific, tailored-to-you fit. So you can tackle more trails and enjoy more summits.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made In The USA
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
Women's Specific Fit
Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001579