Forte Womens 35
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. Forte™ has been updated with Primaloft’s, lightweight, ultra-lofty and supremely resilient RISE insulation featuring 80% post-consumer recycled content. Forte’s classic Spoon™ shape provides a generous cut at the elbows and knees so side sleepers can shift positions comfortably throughout the night.These 3-season backpacking bags are loaded with features, including Thermo Gills™ that help regulate temperature during the night, Blanket Fold™ that provides tucked-in comfort, an integrated pillow pocket, and a waterproof/breathable footbox to withstand tent condensation. Left-sided zippers on Men’s and right-sided zippers on Women’s allow Forte™ to zip together for a double version of these favorite synthetic sleeping bags.
- Classic Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees for versatile comfort.
- Updated with Primaloft® RISE insulation, featuring 80% post-consumer recycled content, and engineered to deliver maximum warmth retention and water resistance with less weight than conventional synthetic insulation.
- A fabric set of 30D Nylon Ripstop and 20D Nylon Taffeta offers an ultra-plush sleep experience.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Full-length double-slider #5 YKK zipper with zipper plow makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for secure, elevated support through the night.
- Opposite-sided zippers on Forte™ Men's and Women's models increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag.
- Protected by the
- Patent # D804,780. Patents pending.
- Compression stuff sack
- Mesh storage bag