Forge Mark Responsibili-Tee
Patagonia's roots are in Yvon Chouinard’s blacksmith shop where he forged pitons that made Yosemite big wall climbing possible—the Forge Mark graphic is a nod to Chouinard's hammered signature. Pitons proved destructive to rock, but they remind us of who we once were and why we're in business to save our home planet. Conserving resources helps, so this T-shirt is made with recycled fabrics. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Crewneck style is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Mexico.
213 g (7.5 oz)
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn