Mens Classic Billy Goat Shorts
The Classic Billy Goat® Short was the first piece of apparel designed by Royal Robbins in 1975. Inspired by the rugged granite of Yosemite's Valley iconic walls, its durable 100% cotton canvas and partial elastic waistband make the Billy Goat® Short perfect for climbing and hiking. Co-founder Liz Robbins, the first woman to climb Half Dome in 1967, designed this short for "style with mountaineering heritage." The classic look and smooth feel (from an enzyme stone wash), give the Billy Goat® the versatility that you want for a trekking or travel short. Features UPF 50+ protection.
- Relaxed Fit, 5-inch Inseam
- UPF 50+
- Enzyme stone wash
- Partial elastic waistband
- Billy Goat snap with back-up button
- Single front pleat
- Back welt pockets
- Billy Goat® Cotton Canvas
- 8 oz., 100% Cotton
- The original Royal Robbins® fabric - a rugged, pure cotton canvas designed for the walls of Yosemite. A peached finish and enzyme stone washing create an aged effect.
- Durable. Designed to withstand increased wear and tear.
- UPF Protection. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.