Lightweight Sleeping Bag
The lightly insulated Lightweight Sleeping Bag adapts to any minimalist adventure; use alone on warm nights, wear over outerwear on flash missions, or combine with another bag for added warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Lightweight 10-denier shell and lining pack down small
- Use on Its Own or As a Liner
40-gram PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with Cross Core™ technology provides warmth when the sleeping bag is used on its own, but it is low-profile, which means this bag can also act as a liner in colder conditions
- Hardware-Free Construction
Hardware-free construction keeps the bag simple, efficient, and helps it pack down even smaller
- Stuffsack Included
Stuffsack included to keep your pack organized
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
335 g (11.8 oz)
- Body: .77-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 40-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with Cross Core™ technology
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Note: Medium fits up to 6' and is trim at the upper limit; for more room, order a size Large.