UV Bug Slinger
From the company that invented multifunctional headwear, BUFF® UV multifunctional headwear delivers all the functionality of the Original multifunctional headwear, then adds built-in-sun protection that blocks up to 95% of UV rays. The COOLMAX® PRO fiber wicks moisture and dries fast for comfort on the move and the Polygiene® treatment resists odors so you can wear it more and wash it less. The ingenious seamless design minimizes irritation for long-term comfort. Exceptionally adaptable, BUFF® UV multifunctional headwear can be worn 12 different ways - from cap to balaclava, neck gaiter to hair tie - for optimal performance and protection, personalized style, and a perfect fit.
About Bug Slinger™
Created by designer Rob McAbee, the Bug Slinger™ brand is a fresh take on fly fishing lifestyle inspired by current trends from the action sports, fashion and music industries. “Developing unique branded designs is my passion (along with fly fishing) and BUFF® provides the perfect product to showcase one's individuality.”
- Features licensed Bug Slinger™ artwork
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- COOLMAX ®PRO performance fiber
- 100% seamless construction
- Multifunctional - 12+ ways to wear
- Polygiene® fabric treatment helps control odors
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- One-size-fits-all adults
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 20.5 x 9.75 inches
- Weight: 1.4 ounces
- Fabric Content: 100% microfiber polyester
- Polygiene® Active Odor Control: Neutralizes odor and stops the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi. Wear more, wash less!
- COOLMAX® PRO: A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
* UV PROTECTION: 95%
Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythermally effective UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/ NZS4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing-Evaluation and Classification”, results ranged from 93,3% (UPF > 15) to 96,7% (UPF>30), averaging 95% UV protection (UPF>20).
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron