Ithaca Multi Stripe UL Crew WM
An eye-catching stripe pattern and ultralight, itch-proof merino wool make the Ithaca as soft and luxurious as it is stylish. This crew sock's thin profile makes it a natural match for slim-fitting shoesand thanks to wool's natural thermo-regulating properties, your feet stay at a comfortable temperature in just about any weather. American-made hidden plaiting construction facilitates the Ithaca's vivid color palette and creates a durable finish.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- We use flat-knit construction in our lightest weight casual socks and in the non-cushioned zones of some technical sport socks. Its thin cross-section helps with ventilation and reduces bulk for a better fit in low-volume footwear, while the smooth seamless knit feels wonderful next to the skin.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 61% US Merino Wool/34% US Nylon/5% US Spandex
- To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
Guaranteed for Life
- If you are not completely satisfied with the durability or performance of your Farm To Feet socks, then please return them and request either: 1. A replacement pair or 2. A refund with proof of purchase from an authorized retailer. All returned socks are recycled.