Women's Damascus LW Hiker WM
Named for one of the most hiker-friendly towns anywhere along the Appalachian Trail, the Damascus is the go-to sock for serious section- and through-hikers. With our most advanced features and a fine-tuned blend of cushioning and ventilation, this lightweight crew offers superior comfort and moisture management thanks to super-fine 19.5-micron merino wool that naturally resists odor-causing bacterial buildup. Targeted full-density padding provides blister protection during big-mile trips, while US-only materials and construction guarantee hard-wearing durability.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 57% US Merino Wool/40 % US Nylon/3% US LYCRA Spandex
- To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
Guaranteed for Life
- If you are not completely satisfied with the durability or performance of your Farm To Feet socks, then please return them and request either: 1. A replacement pair or 2. A refund with proof of purchase from an authorized retailer. All returned socks are recycled.