Men's Everyday Portland LW Crew MN
Portland, Maine is a small New England city hiding a big personality, and the Portland is a lightweight everyday sock that performs far beyond expectations. Featuring 100% American merino wool and a box-plaid pattern that stands apart from the crowd, this sock is appropriate for office or casual wear in all four seasons. Technical, durable hidden-plait construction keeps this versatile, sophisticated crew sock capable of anything you throw at it, just like the residents of the coastal seaport sharing its name.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Found throughout our Adventure Sport collection and in some Adventure Hike models, bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep wont interfere with low-volume shoes.
- On the inside of the sock, a terry knit loop every other stitch creates half-density cushioning to add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness. Its lower density makes it ideal for casual socks.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 57% U.S. Merino Wool /41% U.S. Nylon /2% U.S. Spandex
- To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
Guaranteed for Life
- If you are not completely satisfied with the durability or performance of your Farm To Feet socks, then please return them and request either: 1. A replacement pair or 2. A refund with proof of purchase from an authorized retailer. All returned socks are recycled.