Edge Jr. OTC Midweight With Cushion
Regular price $21.00
Sale price $21.00 Regular price
Vermont born and raised, just like pro snowboarder Jake Blauvelt. The Edge is built to stay warm and dry and give them a leg up season after season. The perfect winter sock, this midweight local's choice features extra cushioning for comfort and mesh panels for more airflow and less foot funk.
Pair with: Snowboard boots, ski boots, winter boots
- Kids' over the calf socks average 13 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- We collaborated with legendary VT snowboarder Jake Blauvelt to develop socks that deliver pro-level comfort, durability, and fit.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Style Number: 3029
- Cushion: These cushioned socks have warm terry loops underfoot and a special shin pad designed to protect legs from ski and snowboard boot pressure.
- MATERIALS & CARE: Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- Cushion Materials: 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex