Womens Alpine Road Pant
The Alpine Road Pant is designed to be the core women's trekking pant with 4-way stretch for increased range of motion, water resistance and a quick dry, and reinforced bartacks for increased durability. The secure zippered pocket on the right hip keeps your necessities safe. This nylon/poly blend fabric resists wrinkles and is cut in a classic straight leg silhouette, making it looks as good as it performs. Made with eco-conscious bluesign® Approved fabric.
- Built for trekking and fit for urban travel: durable, stretch fabric combined with - Trim Fit and clean style
- Features state-of-the-art eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™ technology to keep the water out
- Soft interior waistband for comfort, back of knee seam for articulation and 4-way stretch for increased motion and activity
- Travel pocket system with mesh pocket bags for ventilation - concealed pocket with zipper on side seam, drop-in hand pockets, and secure button back pockets
- Eco-friendly bluesign® approved fabric
- Available in S-29-inch, R-32-inch, and L-34-inch inseams
- Alpine Melange Stretch
- 6.5 oz. 66% Nylon, 31% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Our newest high-performance fabric designed for the most active adventurer: the durability of nylon, wrinkle resistance of poly, with stretch for maximum ease of motion. Water resistant.
- Durable. Designed to withstand increased wear and tear.
- Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
- UPF Protection. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
- Quick Dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
- Wrinkle Resistant. Resists wrinkling, making it ideal for travel.
- Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
- Moisture Wicking. Pulls moisture away from the skin for quick evaporation.
- Water Resistant. Light water does not absorb into this fabric.