Echo Park 40
Synthetic-fill, spacious big agnes system bag with removable quilt cover
Echo Park Series synthetic bags are cut tall and wide, ideal for campers of a larger stature, barrel-chested strong men, or for folks who just want more room to move around at night. Ideal for hunting camps, base camping, or road-tripping. Slip one of our 25 or 30-inch wide pads into these Big Agnes System bags, which utilize our Flex Pad Sleeve design. With double zippers that zip completely off to create a comforter affect, or zip together into a mummy bag with the Park Series Wedgie, plus top corner hand pockets that feel just like your comforter at home, the Park bags’ unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed. So comfortable, you won’t want to go home!FEATURES
- No-draft wedge, no-draft zipper
- Flex Pad Sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad
- Pillow stays in place throughout the night with integrated Pillow Barn
- Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag and when unzipped allows top of bag to be used like a comforter
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Park bags mate easily
- Internal mesh stash pocket for phones and other little ditties
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
- Accessory Park Bag Wedgie - Sold Separately
- Recommended Pad Size: 25" - 30" x 78"
- Max User Height: 6' 6"
- Compressed Bag Size: 8" x 6.5"
- Stuff Sack Size: 7.5" x 15"
- Foot Girth: 64"
- Hip Girth: 74"
- Shoulder Girth: 80"
- Total Fill Weight: 16oz
- Total Weight: 3lb 2oz
- Sleeve Length: F
- Fill Type - Tech: FireLine™ Max
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Cozy cotton/polyester lining
- FireLine™ MAX Synthetic Insulation