LifeStraw Flex Kit
LifeStraw Flex is a 2-stage filter that exceeds the NSF 53 drinking water standard for reduction of lead while also reducing chemicals and removing bacteria and parasites. It can be used in 5 different ways: as a personal straw, with the included soft touch bottle, or attached to a plastic water bottle, hydration bladder or as a gravity filter.
This is the basic kit, which includes:
- LifeStraw Filter
- Carbon Capsule
- Flex bottle
Hydration bladder adapter coming soon!
Features & Benefits
- Removes bacteria and parasites
- Reduces chemicals, including chlorine
- Reduces heavy metals, including lead
- Improves taste and odor
- Versatile: 5 uses in 1 product
- Compact, easy to use and carry
- Replaceable carbon filter
- Removes 99.999999% of bacteria
- Removes 99.999% of parasites
- Reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOCs)
- Exceeds NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead and other heavy metals
- Exceeds NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Exceeds US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and parasites
- Microbiological filter lasts up to 2,000 liters / 500 gallons
- Carbon capsule lasts up to 100 liters / 25 gallons
- Size: 119 mm / 4.7 in
- Filter weight: 48 g / 1.7 oz
- Microbiological filter pore size: 0.2 micron
- Replaceable carbon capsule
With our Follow the Liters program, for every LifeStraw product sold, a child in a developing country receives clean, safe drinking water for an entire school year.
* TRADEMARK INFORMATION:
All trademarks, trade names, and logos mentioned or illustrated are the property of their respective owners. Reference to, or illustration of any commercial products that LifeStraw Universal is compatible with is solely to inform you about compatibility of our product. LifeStraw is not affiliated with, recommended, or endorsed by these respective manufacturers.
VESTERGAARD S.A. and its affiliated entities and related companies shall not be liable for any damages arising out of or as a result of the use of LifeStraw for any purpose other than that for which it is clearly intended. By using LifeStraw, you tacitly accept and agree to the terms and conditions of the precautionary statements in the User Manual and the disclaimer.
Bottle images are used to convey compatibility, LifeStraw Universal is not affiliated with/endorsed by manufacturers of these products