Airflo LTM3 Hat
Lightweight, breathable & you can snap up the brim of our AIRFLO® Hat. What more do you need? But wait, there IS more:
Though this lightweight snap-up AIRFLO® style is generally considered a sailing Hat, we do see an awful lot of them on landlubbers too.
Look forward to
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Versatility- brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Air flow - 3/4" mesh around crown allows for extra ventilation
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8"
- Weight: 4 oz / 113 g
- Fabric: 100% supplex nylon; mesh 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.
- What is the Tilley® Hat Guarantee? If your AIRFLO® Hat wears out due to: • normal wear & tear • poor workmanship • faulty material we'll repair or replace your Hat. Tilley Endurables® customer service department reserves the right to determine what constitutes normal wear & tear, poor workmanship, faulty material, misuse and/or improper care.