Leatherman Signal In Box
In the all-new Signal, Leatherman’s traditional functional tools pair with new preparedness features like a shaped diamond coated sharpener for maintaining your straight and serrated blade, fire-starting ferro rod, and an emergency whistle. Weather have you socked in at basecamp? Lightening your load on that day hike? No problem. Stay ready for the expected (and unexpected) no matter where you are with everything you need to stay safe and take your adventure further. Nylon sheath included.
- Needlenose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters: Replaceable bypassing cutting blades meant for cutting regular and light-gauge wire. Keeps its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters: Replaceable bypassing cutting blades meant for cutting hard wire. Keeps its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
- Wire Stripper: A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
- 420HC Combo Knife: A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fiber and rougher material using the serrated area.
- Saw: A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
- Hammer: This hammer can be used for pounding a tent stake, striking a nail, or other uses. It features a textured end to reduce contact slippage.
- Awl w/ Thread Loop: An awl is a tool that can be used to create or enlarge holes by puncturing materials such as leather or canvas. They can also be used to start stair steps for hunting stands. The thread loop can be used for sewing materials together when necessary.
- Can Opener: A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
- Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- 1/4” Hex Bit Driver: This slot allows for use of conventional 1/4" hex bits to expand the functionality of the tool.
- Bit Driver: This feature allows the user to insert any Leatherman double-sided bits, thereby expanding the functionality of the multi-tool without taking up space with stand alone screwdrivers. A Bit Adaptor accessory may also be used to make the bit driver hex bit compatible.
- 1/4" Box Wrench: A wrench used over the head of a 1/4"" hexagonal nut or bolt. The application of torque is used to tighten or loosen an object.
- Carabiner: This handy feature allows the user to quickly and securely clip their tool to an item using a spring loaded gate.
- 3/16" Box Wrench: A wrench used over the head of a 3/16" hexagonal nut or bolt. The application of torque is used to tighten or loosen an object.
- Safety Whistle: A whistle meant to be used to attract help if needed.
- Ferrocerium Rod: A rod made of ferrocerium, a man-made metallic material that gives off hot sparks when scraped against a rough surface, meant for starting fires.
- Diamond-coated Sharpener: A stainless steel rod coated with premium synthetic diamond particles which create a rough surface that can be used to sharpen hard steel blades with much more precision than wood/metal files.
- All Locking Features: All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip: A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Closed Length 4.5 in | 11.43 cm
- Weight 7.5 oz | 212.6 g
- Blade Length 2.73 in | 6.93 cm
- Includes: Safety Whistle, Ferrocerium Rod, Diamond Sharpener
- We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.