Men's Durand II Mid WP
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
For when backpacking goals align with a 3-day weekend. This American Built women's hiking boot is tough, dependable, and ultra comfortable. Constructed using materials from around the world, including premium, environmentally preferred leather.
- American built: Assembled with pride in Portland, OR, using the finest materials from around the world
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Multi-directional lug pattern provides superior traction
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- PFAS-free, durable water repellent
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Original Fit–Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across forefoot for toes to spread out
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- Speed hooks for easy lace adjustment
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole with arch support for long-lasting comfort
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.