Womens Inhaler II GTX
Our lightest, most breathable waterproof hiking product to date, quickly becoming a thru-hike favorite.
What's It For
- Light hiking
- FKT (Fastest Known Time)
- Hot weather hiking
- Best in class traction
- Incredibly breathable and lightweight
- Athletic shoe fit and comfort
- Megagrip sticky rubber compound
- 3D mesh panels for excellent breathability
- Low friction lacing
- GORE-TEX® with Extended Comfort Technology
- Vasque's most breathable hiking boot
- WEIGHT: 1 lb. 10 oz. (732g)
- LAST (The solid form around which a shoe is designed and made): Equalizer
- UPPER (The combination of materials that covers the top part of the foot, from heel to toe.): 1.6mm Waterproof Leather, Air Mesh
- FOOTBED (The insole of the shoe, where the foot rests): Dual Density EVA
- MIDSOLE (A cushioning layer between the outsole and the footbed): Molded EVA
- OUTSOLE (The exposed part of the sole where the sole meets the trail, providing grip, stability, and protection): Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Pneumatic with Megagrip Compound
- 1.6mm waterproof leather and abrasion resistant 3D mesh provide excellent durability as well as a high level of breathability. Molded TPR toe and heel counters are perforated for additional breathability. GORE-TEX® with extended comfort technology sets the bar for breathable waterproof protection, guaranteed.
- Vasque exclusive Vibram® Pneumatic sole is designed with an aggressive lug pattern and molded in Megagrip rubber compound for outstanding trail traction. A lightweight, low profile EVA midsole with TPU instep shank is a performance-cushioning platform with just the right amount of stability for moving fast on the trail.