Dakota 5-Finger Glove
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
A supple and versatile, unlined leather glove suitable for a range of outdoor activities. Made entirely in cowhide and with Gun Cut construction for improved dexterity.
- Perfect for outdoor, hiking, hunting & fishing, etc.
- Sewing technique that Hestra uses for several models. It provides excellent comfort for the fingers.
- Outer Material - Impregnated Cowhide. A durable and proofed leather with hardwearing properties often used in Hestra sport gloves.
- To find the absolute perfect fit, print out and use it to find your size
- Alternatively, measure around your palm at its widest point, and then from your longest fingertip to the bottom of your palm, and then compare your measurements to the chart below
Glove Size Palm Circumference Hand Length
Small. 76.8” - 7.7” 6.7”
Medium 87.8” - 8.7” 7.2”
Large 98.8” - 9.7” 7.6"
Extra Large 109.8” - 10.7” 8”