Dagger OSMO 2P
We’ve taken our best-selling backpacking tent, Dagger™, and sharpened its already impressive design with advanced technical fabric that promises high performance and sustainable attributes. Made with our proprietary OSMO™ poly-nylon, this tent promises 4x better water repellency, 3x less stretch when wet, and a 20% higher strength rating than similar fabrics. OSMO composite fabric is completely free of fire retardants and is woven from 100% recycled yarns to reduce waste. The Dagger OSMO tent is designed to balance a light weight with a roomy interior for peak performance on the trail and comfortable downtime in the evenings. With two doors and two massive trapezoidal vestibules, it has more storage area and volume than any other tent in its price and weight category. Fan favorites are still around, too — like the Divvy Cube™ stuff sack, Landing Zone™ waterproof storage, and one-handed Gatekeeper™ door clips. Backed by our NEMO Lifetime Warranty, Dagger OSMO offers long-lasting performance that’s up for any challenge, from quick overnights to long-weekend treks.
- High-performance, high-strength OSMO™ poly-nylon ripstop fabric has 4x better water repellency and 3x less stretch when wet. OSMO fabric is made from 100% recycled yarns that are PFAS-free and meet flame retardancy standards without the use of added chemicals.
- Two large doors and massive trapezoidal vestibules lead the category for usable volume.
- Pre-bent anodized aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL poles and best-in-class stakes included.
- Color-coded, hubbed pole set with color-matched webbing on the tent makes setup intuitive.
- bluesign® approved fly & floor materials meet strict ecological and chemical requirements and have been produced with a minimum impact on people and the planet.
- Nightlight Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- New Divvy Cube™ rectangular stuff sack allows you to still split the weight with your partner, but stows more efficiently in your pack.
- Landing Zone™ waterproof storage tub in the vestibule protects gear from the elements.
- Protected strut vents at the top of both main vestibule entries ensure ventilation even when it is raining.
- Protected by the .