Leatherman Skeletool CX in box
The sleek new Leatherman Skeletool CX gets you back to basics... very cool basics. The Skeletool CX has only the most necessary of multi-tool features, because sometimes that's all you need. With a 154CM stainless steel blade, pliers, bit driver, pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener, you're set. Lightweight, low volume, perfect size. The Skeletool CX: who says more is better?
- Needlenose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Hard-wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- Wire Cutters: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- 154CM Knife: A knife crafted from 154CM, a high-carbon, high-alloy, and corrosion resistant stainless steel that holds its edge three times as long as 420 stainless steel.
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener: This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Large Bit Driver: This driver slot holds any of the full-size Leatherman tool bits in place and allows the user to exchange bits for different jobs. Not intended for the eyeglass screwdriver tip.
- Carbon-fiber Handle Insert: The use of carbon-fiber for the handle insert helps to maintain handle strength and rigidity while keeping the overall weight of the tool to a minimum.
- Handle Bit Storage: Conveniently store Leatherman tool bits in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a job, or for safe keeping when not in use.
- Locking Blade: A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip: A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Closed Length 4 in | 10 cm
- Weight 5 oz | 142 g
- Blade Length 2.6 in | 6.60 cm
- We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.