Womens Bare Access Flex
Powered by FLEXconnect for hybrid performance experience ultimate versatility, comfort, and ground connection on the trail, road, and beyond.
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Breathable mesh lining
- Hyperlock printed TPU heel counter for security during quick descents and sharp turns
- Integrated EVA footbed
- FLEXconnect dual directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability on uneven terrain
- M Select GRIP+ outsole with anatomical grooves is sticky and durable for superior grip and traction on wet or dry trails
- Stack height (heel/toe): 14.2/14.2mm; footbed: 0MM; insole: 3MM; midsole: 8/8mm; sole: 1.2mm web, 2mm lugs
- Weight (Men's): 7oz/210G (1/2 pair)
- Weight (Women's): 5oz/154G (1/2 pair)
- Anatomical shape provides natural comfort. Adaptive materials and minimalist construction. Zero drop from heel to toe for a natural stride.
- Hyperlock heel for security during descents and sharp turns. Dual-directional flex groove midsole for agility and stability. Sticky, anatomical lugs for superior traction.
- M-Select GRIP outsoles deliver durable, highly slip-resistant stability on wet and dry ground, over mixed terrain.
- There's more than one way to make a shoe. Vegan friendly uses 0% animal products while providing 100% comfort and style. Feel good. Look good.
We Also Recommend
$50.00'#price-container/.money' or '.price-amount/.money'