UV Breast Cancer Prevention Partners
From the company that invented multifunctional headwear, BUFF® UV multifunctional headwear delivers all the functionality of the Original multifunctional headwear, then adds built-in-sun protection that blocks up to 95% of UV rays. The COOLMAX® PRO fiber wicks moisture and dries fast for comfort on the move and the Polygiene® treatment resists odors so you can wear it more and wash it less. The ingenious seamless design minimizes irritation for long-term comfort. Exceptionally adaptable, BUFF® UV multifunctional headwear can be worn 12 different ways - from cap to balaclava, neck gaiter to hair tie - for optimal performance and protection, personalized style, and a perfect fit.
A portion of the proceeds from the UV multifunctional headwear BCPP Peaceful Path benefit the Breast Cancer Prevention Partners. The Breast Cancer Prevention Partners works to prevent breast cancer by eliminating our exposure to toxic chemicals and radiation linked to the disease.
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- COOLMAX® PRO performance fiber
- 100% seamless construction
- Multifunctional - 12+ ways to wear
- Polygiene® fabric treatment helps control odors
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- One-size-fits-all adults
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 20.5 x 9.75 inches
- Weight: 1.4 ounces
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester microfiber
- Polygiene® Active Odor Control: Neutralizes odor and stops the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi. Wear more, wash less!
- COOLMAX® PRO : A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
* Ultraviolet Protection:
Blocks 95% of UV radiation. Ultraviolet radiation, or UV, is present in sunlight. Sunburn is a sign that your skin has received too much UV. Overexposure to UV over many years can cause more serious health problems such as skin cancer or cataracts. Garments that are sensibly designed for sun protection like this one reduce your UV exposure. *Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythemally effective UV protection by LEITAT—Textile Technology Center in accordance with the standard AS/NZS4399:1996. “Sun protective clothing—Evaluation and Classification”, results ranged from 93.3% (UPF≥15) to 98.0% (UPF≥50) averaging 95% UV protection (UPF≥20).
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron