The Pangolin is a short, fixed blade tactical knife thats the perfect size for a pack or a purse. But when theres big work to be done, it comes out fighting.
- Black Corrosion Resistant Blade Coating
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Handles
- Gear Compatible Sheath w/Multi-Functional Utility Gear Clip
- Attention Jobs: Dont back it into a corner. The Pangolin is a stout, fixed blade tactical knife thats the perfect size for a pack, or a purse. But when theres big work to be done, it comes out fighting.
- Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, Tennessee, designed the Pangolin to be his personal carry knifeone that could be quickly accessible but still do some serious work. He succeeded in doing both with his latest offering.
- The Pangolin features a modified drop point blade with black powder corrosion resistant finish that can hold its own on tasks, both in the field on a mission, or at home. You may wonder how such a short, robust knife can get so much work done. Then you grab hold of the handle, feel its ergonomic design and realize you can get some serious leverage with this blade.
- But this knife isnt just snarl and grit. It has an attractive side too. Look closer at the handle texture. Youll see it has scales that are reminiscent of the Pangolina small but naturally gifted animal from which it derives its name.
- The Pangolin is a short, lean knife that stays out of the way until you really need it. And thenits a monster.
- Blade Length: 2.975" (75.57 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13Mov, 56-58 HRC
- Blade Finish: Powder Coat
- Blade Thickness: 0.126" (3.2 mm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz
- Handle: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Fixed Blade Knife w/Sheath
- Sheath Material: Nylon with glass fiber
- Overall Length: 6.75" (171.45 mm)