Woods Chogan T-Hawk
This two-handed camp axe with a hickory handle, hot forged blade, and hammerhead will make your life easier when youre off the grid.
- Hot Forged 1055 Carbon Steel
- Tennessee Hickory Handle
- Axe w/Hammerhead
- Build a Nice Log Cabin Fire. Heck, Build a Nice Log Cabin Home.
- This two-handed camp axe with a hickory handle, hot forged blade, and hammerhead will make your life easier when youre off the grid.
- Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, TN designed The Woods Chogan T-Hawk. A specialist in applying modern engineering to centuries old tool and weapon concepts, he is upping the ante once again with a new outdoor line of tomahawks that swing as big as the open wilderness where theyre found.
- The design for this T-Hawk evolved from the popular and original tactical tomahawk series. But its built for battle with a few old Doug Firs. The Woods Chogan is made from a solid chunk of 1055 carbon steel that is hot forged into a rock-solid head that features a hammer finish. With primary and secondary edge bevels that are flat ground, it cuts through timber like a beaver. A hammerhead is useful for pounding in nails and stakes for the tent youll put by your roaring fire.
- The thick wood handle is made in the USA from Tennessee hickory. It's comfortable in hand and sealed with a lacquer coat that adds durability whenever you're in the backcountryin other words, all the time.
- Grab hold of the Woods Chogan T-Hawk and split some woodlike a cords worth.
- NOTE: Leather sheath is available as an after-market add-on. It is not included. But dont worry. You wont want to keep this baby wrapped up.
- Blade Length: 4.21" (106.93 mm)
- Blade Edge: Axe w/Hammer
- Blade Steel: 1055 Carbon Steel, 50-55 HRC
- Blade Finish: Hammer
- Blade Thickness: 0.52" (13.21 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs 1.4 oz
- Handle: Tennessee Hickory
- Style: Tomahawk
- Overall Length: 19.13" (485.9 mm)
We Also Recommend
Columbia River Knife And Tool
Foresight With Triple Point Serrations