A compact folder that comes up big on the hunt. The Torreya, designed by Steve Jernigan of Milton, FL, performs like a big hunting knife but in a much more manageable size.
- Thumb Stud Blade Deployment
- Polished Resin Infused Fiber Handle
- Reinforced Nylon Sheath w/Belt Loop
- A compact folder that comes up big on the hunt. The Torreya, designed by Steve Jernigan of Milton, FL, performs like a big hunting knife but in a much more manageable size.
- A throwback to another era, the Torreya has a classic hunting style with a large 3.6" drop-point blade that can handle many outdoor tasks. While it's able to clean elk in the field it also feels comfortable back at the ranch on a gentleman's belt.
- The full-sized tough resin infused fiber handle is shaped in a way that provides you with a good grip on jobs that'd normally require a fixed blade knife. Simply put, the Torreya doesn't know it's supposed to be a folding blade when it comes to hunting tasks.
- While rare for folding knives, it comes with a sheath that offers a reinforced nylon belt loop that opens and closes via hook and loop.
- Whether it's scuba diving in his home state of Florida or hunting game out West, Jernigan has had a knife in his hand for as long as he can remember. So it was only natural that he'd want to evolve the fixed blades that he grew up loving.
- If you're looking for a folder that doesn't act like one in the field, reach for the Torreya.
- Blade Length: 3.6" (91.44 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17MoV SS, 54-57 HRC
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (2.79 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.76" (120.9 mm)
- Weight: 5.09 oz
- Handle: Resin Infused Fiber
- Style: Folding Knife w/Locking Liner
- Overall Length: 8.38" (212.85 mm)
We Also Recommend
Columbia River Knife And Tool
Foresight With Triple Point Serrations