Mens Nohea Mesh
For the amphibious life. Simple microfiber mesh uppers breathe when you're dry and drain when you're wet. The outsoles are non-marking and the anatomical footbeds are removable.
We recommend ordering a half size smaller than what you would typically order.
- OUTSOLE: All weather rubber outsole with heavy gauge sidewall stitch. Non-marking rubber.
- FOOTBED: Long lasting anatomical contoured footbed with Dri-Lex microfiber cover. Removable and washable.
- DROP-IN HEEL®: Our Versatile Drop-In Heel offers both a shoe and slide functionality.
- MOISTURE-WICKING MICROFIBER LINING: Our soft and silky microfiber lining is designed for an active lifestyle, wicking moisture away from the foot for a drier feel.
- REMOVABLE FOOTBED: OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, we have crafted our footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
- MESH: High-quality blend of fabrics to create a lightweight and breathable textile that is both soft and quick-drying.
OluKai footwear is guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for one year from the date of purchase. Footwear covered by the OluKai guarantee will be replaced at OluKai's discretion.
- THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS ARE COVERED BY THE OLUKAI GUARANTEE:
- Straps pulling out where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers, footbeds or logos
- WHAT'S NOT COVERED:
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Outsole wearing out or worn through
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse
- Cuts, scratches, burns etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat
- Anything not listed will be solely determined by OluKai
If your sandals or shoes are covered under warranty, please return to the location at which you purchased them with the original receipt. The retailer should be able to replace the damaged footwear, however due to their own store policy some retailers are unable to replace footwear. If the retailer is unable to replace the footwear, or if you are no longer near the retailer and the footwear is covered under warranty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with an explanation, the date of purchase, and photos of the damage or defect.