Women's Therm-a-Rest W's NeoAir XLite
The NeoAir XLite mattress delivers more warmth and comfort per ounce than any other three-season air mattress available. Our patent-pending technologies deliver that performance with minimal weight and less bulk than a one-liter water bottle. Softer fabrics bring better next-to-skin comfort and a boost in durability, all with no added weight. For the discerning alpinist, thru-hiker or backcountry minimalist whos counting every ounce, there is simply no better choice to assure the kind of rest you need to enjoy tomorrow. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses available, with no peer in its warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix construction minimizes convective heat lossall without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Comfortable: 2.5 (6 cm)-thickness, soft-touch fabrics and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress the most compact NeoAir mattress ever as packable as a water bottle.
- Weight (Regular): 12 oz/0.34 kg
- Width (Regular): 20 in/51 cm
- Length (Regular): 66 in/168 cm
- Thickness (Regular): 2.5 in/6.3 cm
- Packed dimension (Regular): 9 x 4 in/23 x 10 cm
- Top fabric type: 30D rip HT nylon
- Bottom fabric type: 30D rip HT nylon
- Core: Nylon