SweetWater Purifier System
Get the added viral protection thats critical in popular wilderness areas and developing countries with this comprehensive purifier/microfilter system. The SweetWater Microfilter removes waterborne bacteria and protozoa, particulate, taste and odors, while the chlorine-based SweetWater Purifier Solution effectively inactivates viruses. Together they provide the most reliable water possible. It pumps easily with a 4:1 mechanical advantage, producing 1L per minute and can easily be cleaned in the field without tools to restore flow rates. This system meets U.S. EPA requirements for microbiological water purifiers.
- Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for inactivation of viruses (99.99%), and removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in worst-case water.
- Fresh Tasting Water: Activated carbon core helps eliminate taste and odors.
- Iodine-free: Inactivates viruses without bad-tasting iodine.
- Easy to Use: Lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage and dual pump action, so you don't have to work as hard.
- Lightweight: Entire system weighs just 14 ounces.
- Compact: Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage.
- Weight: 14 oz/0.4 kg
- Width: 2 in/5 cm
- length: 7.5 in/19 cm
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: Yes
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Effective against viruses: Yes
- Filter media: Silica Depth Plus Sodium Hypochlorite
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 1 liters per min
- Flow (strokes per liter): 75
- Cartridge life: 750 liters
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Field maintainable: No
- Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
- Cartridge replacement indicator: Yes
- Mechanical advantage: Yes