MSR WindBurner Stove System
Combining award-winning ReactorÂ® technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assemblyâ€”leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) IsoProâ„¢ fuel canister (sold separately), folding canister stand, and PackTowlÂ® inside the 1.0L Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside.
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBurner 1.0L accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press.
- Lid with Drinking and Straining Ports
- Insulated Cozy with Handle
- 1.0L Pot with Heat Exchanger
- Secure Connection with Stove
- Ultra-Efficient Radiant Burner
- Pressure Regulator for Consistent Performance
- Full-Size Bowl: 16 oz. / .47L
- Folding Canister StandAvailable for WindBurner 1.0L and 1.8L pots, these coffee presses turn your WindBurner Stove System into a rapid, windproof brewing machine. The presses feature a durable stainless steel strainer disc and a flexible perimeter gasket to seal out coffee grinds for the freshest, cleanest brew. The whole piece easily disassembles and lays flat for packing with the other components inside your system, so you never have to be without your coffee, whether youre on the road or on the trail.
- Weight: 15.25 oz/ 0.43 kg
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: 90 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 4.5 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.5 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 20 liters