Mexican Quinoa Bowl
Often referred to as the national dish of Mexico, Mole Poblano is loved around the world. We make our sauce with traditional ingredients such as raw organic cacao powder, ancho chiles, cinnamon, coriander and cumin.
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND BLACK BEANS IN A MOLE POBLANO SAUCE
- Loaded with butternut squash, tomato and corn
- High protein, gluten-free quinoa and black beans
- Raw cacao is a high source of antioxidants, magnesium and iron
- 2-year shelf life
- INGREDIENTS: Quinoa, Dried Black Beans, Winter Squash, Corn, Onion, Dried Butternut Squash, Dried Tomato Flakes, Poblano Pepper, Agave, Grapeseed Oil, Garlic, Cacao Powder, Sesame Seeds, Sea Salt, Cumin, Cinnamon, Ancho Chili Powder, Coriander, Fennel Seed, Dried Scallion, Dried Cilantro, Mexican Oregano
- THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN A FACILITY THAT HANDLES PEANUTS, DAIRY, EGGS, SOY, TREENUTS, FISH & CRUSTACEANS.
- Tear pouch open and REMOVE oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add a little less than one cup (225ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add a little less than two cups (450ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- STIR and reseal. HANG OUT for 15 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- OPEN. STIR AGAIN. EAT. SMILE.