Mens Departer Jacket
Our most simply designed yet highly versatile mountain-to-town jacket, the Departer Jacket has a durable 2-layer GORE-TEX face fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, a mesh lining to wick moisture and enhance mobility, and all the critical snow features to keep you comfortable and moving freely in any type of weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Departer is our most simply designed yet versatile mountain-to-town jacket for moving freely in any type of weather. It has an uncluttered design and a light and limber, 2-layer fully recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable performance no matter what the weather throws at you. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish stops moisture and snow to keep the outer fabric from becoming saturated while simultaneously increasing durability. Lined with slick inner mesh, the jacket’s interior wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers so you can move freely. The helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood has an internal collar for next-to-skin comfort, a soft, laminated visor to preserve visibility and embedded cord locks in the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends and provide easy adjustability. Water-resistant zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips let you off-load your heat for a cooling airflow on steamy days. A fully adjustable powder skirt (includes a webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® Snow pants) and a drawcord at the bottom hem seal out cold air and spindrift for a weather-tight seal. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves, and one zippered internal stash. Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Supple, 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with internal collar and laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Water-resistant zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Two zippered handwarmers, one interior zippered pocket and one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 646 g (22.8 oz)