Leatherman Freestyle in box
The first thing you'll probably notice with the Leatherman Freestyle is opening the outside-accessible blade is easy and fast, just like a pocket knife. When you unfold it and use the pliers you'll understand that when something is engineered correctly, power isn't a matter of size, but a matter of years of design expertise. Freestyle is great as a stand-alone tool or a companion for those activity-specific tools that don't feature pliers or a knife.
- Needlenose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
- Hard-wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
- Wire Cutters: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
- 420HC Combo Knife: A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fiber and rougher material using the serrated area.
- Locking Blade: A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip: A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- Closed Length 3.45 in | 8.76 cm
- Weight 4.5 oz | 127.57 g
- Blade Length 2.6 in | 6.60 cm
- We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.