Bug Barrier Ultra Light L/S
Tick-borne illnesses are the fastest growing bacterial infections in the United States. Insect Shield® technology is an EPA-approved, odorless insection protection piece built right into the fabric, providing protection for the entire family against insects, including those that can carry Lyme Disease, Zika, West Nile Virus, malaria, and other insect-borne diseases. We've combined Insect Shield® with our new Ultra Light fabric to repel insects, protect against harmful UV rays, and provide a lightweight, quick-dry, easy to wear adventure staple.
- Insect Shield® repels insects including those that can carry Lyme disease, Zika, and other insect-borne diseases
- Ultra-lightweight fabric designed to Beat the Heat
- Packs easily - wrinkle resistant and low volume
- Back chimney vent for added breathability
- Dual chest snap pockets with mesh pocket bags for ventilation
- Enhanced wicking finish and raised micro texture keeps you dry and cool
- Anti Odor technology keeps the adventurer odor free
- Ultra-Light Plaid Dobby w/ Insect Shield®
- 2.2 oz. 85% Polyester, 15% Nylon
- Ultra-lightweight with UPF protection and an enhanced wicking finish. Raised micro texture keeps the fabric off the skin for improved evaporation. Easy care - will have slightly relaxed look after laundering. Featuring Insect Shield® technology.
- Beat the HEAT. Stay cool in technical fabrics designed for hot weather activities.
- UPF Protection. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
- Lightweight. For easy packing and travel.
- Moisture Wicking. Pulls moisture away from the skin for quick evaporation.
- Anti-Odor Tech. Prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi at the source, permanently. Allows for multi-day use — less washing for less environmental impact.
- Bug Barrier. The Insect Shield® process binds a proprietary permethrin formula tightly to fabric fibers - resulting in effective, odorless insect protection that lasts the expected lifetime of apparel.