Boot Jack 25 (600 DownTek)
Down-fill traditional mummy bag
Our traditional down mummy bags deliver high value and performance in a lightweight bag. Ideal for backpacking but versatile enough for couch surfing, they are insulated with DownTek™ and use baffle construction for efficient heat distribution. If you’re in the market for a mummy shaped bag constructed with high quality, lightweight materials these bags are your ticket to traveling fast and light.
- Our traditional down mummy bags deliver technical, lightweight performance to excel on and off the trail with high thermal value, compressibility, and comfort wherever you go.
- Traditional mummy shape allows for lightweight and increased thermal value
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti-draft collar
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Breathable shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- 65"/165cm YKK #5 anti - snag locking zipper
- Two-way zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Liner loops
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sac
- No-draft collar and no-draft zipper
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Max User Height: 6'
- Compressed Bag Size: 8" x 8"
- Stuff Sack Size: 14L 8" x 17.5"
- Foot Girth: 36"
- Hip Girth: 54"
- Shoulder Girth: 60"
- Total Fill Weight: 18oz
- Total Weight: 2lb 2oz
- Fill Type - Tech: 600 DownTek™
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with a water-repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Baffled construction
- 600 fill DownTek™ - a water repellent down that uses a PFC-Free, bluesign™ approved chemistry.