Kodiak Mini 2.0
Unless you ration your usage like water on a lifeboat you're probably like us: watching your battery go from green in the morning to yellow by lunch to red before you've even called out for Pad Thai
Until phones can handle a day of normal use without dying, there's the Kodiak Mini 2.0 Power Bank. It puts extra charging power within reach - in fact, right in your pocket - in an ultra-pocketable, rugged format that hides in your hand and takes a beating better than a Hollywood stunt double.
Waterproof (IPX7) with the lid closed and water resistant (IPX6) with the lid open - dustproof, shockproof, and functional down to -4 degrees F, the Kodiak Mini 2.0 isn't just here to save your social life; it could, in theory, save your actual life in an emergency (like maybe allowing you to make a phone call). And since emergencies come in all sizes, we're sure you'll find it handy.
In the event of a real crisis, like misplacing the bag of marshmallow's when it's time for S'mores, you'll also appreciate the included 5-LED flashlight with its 100-lumen High, 65-lumen Low, and flashy, "Over here guys!" Emergency Strobe modes.
- Rechargeable 2600 mAh lithium polymer battery.
- Super portable and lightweight.
- USB port – 5v 1 amp for charging your devices.
- Charge the Kodiak via one micro USB port.
- New red power indicator lights to let you know where you stand in life.
- Fully waterproof (IPX7) when the lid is closed and very water resistant (IPX6) when open.
- What's in the box: Kodiak, Manual, Charge cable, ODT sticker.
- Size: 3.16in x 2.20in x 0.61in.
- Weight: 3.2oz.