Women's Delta LT Zip
Women’s lightweight half zip micro fleece pullover that performs as a cold weather base layer and shoulder season midlayer. Delta Series: Mid layer fleece | LT: Lightweight.
With a focus on performing as a lightweight midlayer or warm baselayer, the versatile Delta LT Zip pullover also works as a mild temperature standalone. Made from Polartec® Classic 100 micro velour small grid, the Delta LT is highly air permeable, dries quickly and packs small. Its low bulk and Trim fit allow it layer easily under a shell or heavier midlayer. Light and compressible, it easily stows in a pack and can be used as standalone in mild conditions.
- Air permeable fleece mid layer. Thermally efficient, comfortable next to skin.
- Durable, high performance with minimalist design to achieve lightweight.
- ARC'TERYX ESSENTIALS
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Synthetic fleece textiles with stretch, warmth and air permeable properties. Offers durability.
- Weight: 190 g / 6.7 oz
- Sizing Chart: Women's Sizing Chart
- Fit: Trim Fit, Hip Length
- Center Back Length: 66.5 cm / 26.2 in
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Alpine Climbing / Hiking / Trekking
- Model: 17585
DESIGNED FOR WOMEN
With a focus on athletic freedom and performance, the Delta LT is specifically designed to fit and work with a woman’s body. The Trim fit stays close to the body for more efficient fabric performance and minimal bulk under shell layers. Articulation prevents the sleeves from riding up when the arm is bent, and gussets under the arms make it easier to extend reach while climbing or poling.
COMFORT and EFFICIENCY
Arc’teryx designs work as a system. Base layer through hardshell, articulation, feature placement and fits align for maximum freedom and function. The high collar seals in warmth with a low profile that won’t bind under layers, and a slight drop hem adds coverage without dangling out. The deep front zip uses a nonlocking slider that allows single hand operation when rapid ventilation is needed.