Men's Tauri Jacket
Lightweight, insulated GORE-TEX® jacket for backcountry rest phases and descents.
Bringing both midlayer warmth and GORE-TEX® protection, the Tauri Jacket is a single-layer solution for backcountry descents and rest phases in cold, stormy conditions. Breathable N40p-X 2L GORE-TEX sheds snow and wind, and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation delivers thermal performance without cold spots. Lighter and more packable than conventional layering systems, the Tauri has a full set of features including a helmet-compatible StormHood™, articulated construction, pit zips, and powder skirt.
- SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
- Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- SYNTHETIC INSULATION
- Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Weight: 680 g / 1 lb 8 oz
- Fit: Regular fit, with e3D patterning
- Center Back Length: 79 cm / 31 in
- Sizing Chart: Men's Sizing Chart
- Activity: Backcountry Skiing
- Model: 17924