Men's Macai Jacket
Regular fit, waterproof GORE-TEX, down insulated jacket designed for cold days on-area skiing and snowboarding.
Luxurious, cold weather, waterproof and down insulated ski jacket for on area use.
- SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
- Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- BREATHABLE MATERIAL
- Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- DOWN INSULATION
- Highly efficient natural insulation that compacts well and offers excellent warmth to weight.
- Weight: 995 g / 2 lb 3.1 oz
- Fit: Regular fit, Hip Length
- Center Back Length: 64 cm / 25.3 in
- Sizing Chart: Men's Sizing Chart
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard
- Model: 12650
CHARTED FOR WARMTH
Strategic placement of insulation type ensures user comfort and prolonged jacket life. Down Composite Mapping places synthetic Coreloft™, which retains warmth when wet, along the hood, hem and underarms; areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
TAKE A LOOK AROUND
Don't get caught up with an inferior hood. The insulated DropHood™ fits over standard ski and snowboard helmets and is designed to rotate with your head.
A removable powder skirt, mesh lined PowderGuard™ underarm vents and a mesh-backed WaterTight™ front zip prevent snow entry but allow heat to escape because deep snow is a workout.