Men's Beta SL Hybrid Jacket
Two GORE-TEX® fabrics combine for lightweight, packable weather protection. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | SL: Super light.
Highly packable, the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX® fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Ultralight N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology is used in the body, reinforced with supple GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology in high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood™ provides coverage while allowing peripheral vision, and pit zips speed ventilation.
- Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
- Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
- ARC'TERYX ESSENTIALS
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Weight: 350 g / 12.3 oz
- Fit: Trim Fit, Hip Length, with e3D patterning
- Center Back Length: 30.75 in / 78 cm
- Sizing Chart: Men's Sizing Chart
- Activity: All Round
- Model: 18972