Beta AR Jacket
Lightweight & packable, waterproof GORE-TEX Pro jacket; hip length with a helmet compatible DropHood. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | AR: All-Round.The streamlined Beta AR Jacket provides the backcountry minimalist with durable storm protection in a lightweight and packable format. This hip length GORE-TEX Pro jacket reduces layering overlap and bulk, a helmet compatible DropHood offers quick storm protection, and reinforced shoulder and elbows survive alpine abuse.
- Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
- ALL ROUND
- High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- ARC'TERYX ESSENTIALS
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions. Durable and light.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
A mainstay in the Arc'teryx lineup since 2000, the Beta AR is the do everything, most versatile waterproof/breathable jacket for mountain environments. Hand pockets, regular fit that accommodates layers and a hood with an internal collar mean comfort in storms, climbing, skiing or simply enjoying the outdoors.
JUST THE RIGHT LENGTH
Hip length is the easiest to work with when layering waterproof/breathable garments. Not too short so it doesn't ride up or expose the lower back and not so long as to be cumbersome underneath a harness or a pack belt, the Beta AR hits the middle ground.
A good hood is a crucial detail on any serious alpine jacket. The Beta AR features the Arc'teryx DropHood‚Ñ¢, a helmet-compatible, fast adjust hood with a separate collar for draft protection.
THE KEY PIECE
The Beta AR is a solid, well-rounded piece. Durable, lightweight, with hand pockets and pit zippers for ventilation, it can manage storms, rock, snow and cool seasons. GORE-TEX¬Æ Pro delivers the highest level of waterproof/breathable performance.
- Weight: 410 g / 14.5 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Hip Length, with e3D patterning
- Activity: All Round
- Model: 25855