Men’s Alpinist Stretch Pant
Shipping & Returns: Please review our Shipping & Return Policies at the bottom of our website BEFORE purchasing.
A high performance pant for those who appreciate technical details. The Alpinist is built with HydroBlock® Pro 15,000mm waterproof/breathable technology for uncompromising technical performance. Warmth is provided by high lofting 40-gram synthetic insulation. Control Zone Ventilation with mesh gussets.
FABRIC: HydroBlock® Pro 100% Polyester Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch
INSULATION: 40gm Needlepunch
Everything you would need to be warm dry and comfortable. From weatherproof features to convenient adjustability to accommodating your accessories and valuables.
- CZV™ - Control Zone Ventilation
- Mesh gussets
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- YKK® zipper(s)
- Zipper handwarmer pockets
- Cargo pocket(s)
- Seat pocket(s)
- Contoured, high back waistband
- Adjustable waist
- Hook & loop adjustment
- Full-Motion™ articulation
- Zipper cuffs
- Abrasion-resistant hems
- Abrasion-resistant scuffguards
- Reinforced inseams
- Available in special sizing
State of the art performance where you go, whatever the conditions.
- HydroBlock® Sport
- Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock® Sport resists up to 15,000mm before water penetration while allowing 15,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame