Womens Kresta 20
Designed for backcountry skiers and boarders, the Osprey women’s specific Kresta 20 is the perfect size for spring backcountry tours or lift-accessed tours off the ski area. Thermo-formed backpanel and contoured shoulder straps provide comfort and keep the pack stable when you’re ripping the steep and deep. A zippered panel allows easy access to all your gear while another large J-zip front panel pocket stores your avalanche probe and shovel for quick access when you want to dig a snow pit and assess conditions. There’s also a built-in back pocket for a hydration reservoir that routes through the shoulder harness to prevent freezing. On the outside of the pack, you’ll find straps for multiple ski and snowboard carry options. All contact points are reinforced to minimize wear from metal edges. Other winter-specific features include a stowable helmet carry system and a scratch-free goggle pocket. Glove friendly buckles and zippers pulls let you keep your hands covered when you’re making the transition from skins to skis on a frigid January morning.
AVALANCHE SAFETY KIT POCKET*
A quick-access extended J-zipper with an extra-large opening provides access to avalanche safety gear secured inside the pack. An easy-to-find third zipper pull allows rapid access if a helmet, skis or snowboard are being carried on the pack. The large pockets accommodate large shovel blades and the dual center sleeves secure extra-long probes and shovel handles.
Dual-position, deployable helmet net quickly and securely stows helmets for a comfortable ascent. The helmet carry can be deployed to the front panel or top of the pack as to not block the preferred ski- or snowboard-carry options.
- Glove Friendly - Glove friendly zipper pulls and buckles allow for quick and easy use in adverse conditions
- Panel Load Access - Extra-large front panel j-zip access to avalanche safety pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Horizontal Backpanel Snowboard Carry - A reinforced hipbelt wing provides quick horizontal carry across the backpanel of the backpack
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual, articulated zippered hipbelt pockets for one hand use provide quick access to essentials
- Front Panel Access - Front panel access to main compartment dry gear and hydration