Wave Worn Interstate Hat
Light, durable and tough enough to take a run-in with the reef, the classic Wavefarer® Board Shorts are the foundation of our board short collection. Available in two length options in a range of solids and prints, they‚„¢re the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything surf trunks. Made of quick-drying nylon (38% recycled) with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they have a natural fit with a slightly trimmer silhouette through the thigh, seat and leg; the 3-piece, self-lined waistband contours to the hip. The inseam is shifted forward to help eliminate chafing, and the flat-lying fly with single rubber button is optimized for comfort while paddling. Closure is a bartacked ladderlock drawstring for security and strength. Self-draining hip pocket has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use; the pocket also doubles as a self-storage pouch. Outseam is 19". Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- Made of durable, quick-drying nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 3-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 19"; midlength is designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer, more pared-down silhouette
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
- 3.9-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved