Womens Grand Traverse
If you can only have one pair, this is the ultimate quiver killer that hikes, scrambles climbs and runs.
What's It For
- Light hiking
- Car-to-car adventures
- FKT attempts where climbing is involved
- Flat pedal MTB
- Athletic shoe comfort
- Category defining traction
- Rubber Toe Cap
- TPU Heel
- Webbing Heel Lock
- WEIGHT: 1 lb. 6 oz. (610g)
- LAST (The solid form around which a shoe is designed and made): Equalizer
- UPPER (The combination of materials that covers the top part of the foot, from heel to toe.): 1.8mm Suede Leather, PU Overmolded Mesh
- FOOTBED (The insole of the shoe, where the foot rests): Dual Density EVA
- MIDSOLE (A cushioning layer between the outsole and the footbed): Molded EVA
- OUTSOLE (The exposed part of the sole where the sole meets the trail, providing grip, stability, and protection): Vibram® Ibex with Idrogrip and Megagrip Compounds
- A tough, 1.8mm suede leather is combined with PU armored textile mesh and a rubber toe rand for incredible durability in rocky environments. Lace-to-toe closure with active heel strap allows for a wide range of fit adjustments. A plush, Poron® foam strobel conforms to your foot for all day comfort and a wicking lining keeps moisture moving during aerobic exertion.
- Vibram®’s Ibex sole is molded with two of their grippiest rubber compounds, Idrogrip for wet rock traction and Megagrip for excellent balance of sticky and durable. The supple, low profile molded EVA midsole delivers running shoe feel underfoot.