Now featuring adjustable torso lengths, the Stratos 50 is perfectly at home in the most humid, wet, or hot environments known to man, this incredibly ventilated top-loading pack is loaded with features including an integrated raincover and is perfect for short backpacking trips or gear-laden hikes.
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Stratos Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths for improved fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Stratos 24 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on day hikes in wet or hot environments where staying dry and keeping your cool matter most. When the weather turns, fear not - Stratos keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
- FRONT PANEL MESH STORAGE POCKET
- TOP-LOADING ACCESS TO MAIN COMPARTMENT
- SIDE PANEL ZIP ACCESS TO MAIN COMPARTMENT
- SLEEPING BAG COMPARTMENT
- REMOVABLE SLEEPING PAD STRAPS
- UNDER TOP-LID ZIPPERED MESH POCKET
- AIRSPEEDâ„¢ SUSPENSION: Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
- SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE: Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- INTEGRATED RAINCOVER: Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Goâ„¢ trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Front panel pleated fabric shove-it pocket
- Dual vertical zippered slash pocket on front panel shove-it
- LOAD RANGE:20 - 40 lbs.
- S/M: 2868 IN3 / 47 L
- M/L: 3051 IN3 / 50 L
- S/M: 25.6H X 14.2W X 15D IN.
- M/L: 27.6H X 14.2W X 15D IN.
- S/M: 3.557 LBS.
- M/L: 3.682 LBS.