Windproof, water resistant and breathable, the Windproof multifunctional headwear is a versatile piece made with microfleece-lined GORE® WINDSTOPPER® soft-shell fabric at the base, and a double layer of microfiber above. The result is headwear that delivers the highest level of wind, weather and thermal protection where it’s needed most without sacrificing versatility and wear options. Great for fast-moving sports in cold conditions, it can be worn five different ways – from knotted cap to neckerchief. A Polygiene® treatment on the microfiber panels resists odor, and a laser-cut tapered bottom gives it a clean, ergonomic fit.
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® fabric
- Polygiene® fabric treatment of microfiber helps control odors
- Windproof, breathable, water resistant
- Soft polyester microfiber performance fabric
- Moisture wicking, quick drying, breathable
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 24.75 x 10.5 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Fabric Content:
- 100% microfiber polyester
- GORE® Windstopper: 99% polyester, 1% PTFE
- Panel: 100% polyester fleece
- Polygiene® Active Odor Control: Neutralizes odor and stops the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi. Wear more, wash less!
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER®: High performance fabrics are constructed by laminating Gores special membrane to functional fabrics. A warm, soft base layer combines with a WINDSTOPPER membrane and a durable, water-repellant outer layer.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron