Indian Vegetable Korma
Korma is a mild spiced, creamy curry typically made with yogurt and tomatoes thickened with nuts or seeds. At Good To-Go weve made a traditional Indian Korma with whole toasted and ground spices, walnuts and coconut.
- CREAMY TOMATO AND YOGURT BRAISED VEGETABLES
- Loaded with carrots, parsnips, green beans and sweet peas
- Protein and fiber-packed chick peas
- Unsulfured and unsweetened coconut
- 2-year shelf life
- INGREDIENTS: Carrot, Parsnip, Green Bean, Dehydrated Chick Peas (Chick Pea), Onion, Sweet Peas, Canned Tomato Paste (Vine Ripened Tomatoes), Unsulfured & Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, Yogurt Powder Blend (Cultured Whey, Nonfat Milk Solids & Yogurt Cultures), Grapeseed Oil, Tomato Flakes (Tomato), Ginger, Walnuts, Garlic, Kosher Salt, Poppy Seed, Coriander, Fennel, Cumin, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Clove, Dried Chiles
- CONTAINS: Milk, Walnuts, Coconut THIS PRODUCT IS MADE IN A FACILITY THAT HANDLES PEANUTS, DAIRY, EGGS, SOY, TREENUTS, FISH & CRUSTACEANS.
- Tear pouch open and REMOVE oxygen absorber.
- SINGLE SERVING Add a little more than one cup (250ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- DOUBLE SERVING Add a little more than two cups (500ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- STIR and reseal. HANG OUT for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- OPEN. STIR AGAIN. EAT. SMILE.