Mens Mantra 2.0
Our most stable and protective low hiking shoe has a proven track record as a trail performer and top notch travel companion.
What's It For
- Hikers who prefer low shoes
- Adventure travel
- Nimbleness of a shoe with the support of a boot
- Versatile for one-pair-of-shoes trips
- Speed lacing
- WEIGHT: 2 lbs. 4 oz. (1026g)
- LAST (The solid form around which a shoe is designed and made): Perpetuum
- UPPER (The combination of materials that covers the top part of the foot, from heel to toe.): 1.8mm Waterproof Nubuck Leather, Abrasion Resistant Mesh
- FOOTBED (The insole of the shoe, where the foot rests): Dual Density EVA
- MIDSOLE (A cushioning layer between the outsole and the footbed): Molded Polyurethane
- OUTSOLE (The exposed part of the sole where the sole meets the trail, providing grip, stability, and protection): Vibram® Nuasi with XSTrek Compound
- Primarily 1.8mm Nubuck leather upper, panels of abrasion resistant mesh add breathability while remaining durable. The effective lacing system easily toggles between a comfortable fit for travel to a more performance fit for hiking.
- Vibram®’s Nuasi sole uses XSTrek compound and angular, multi-directional lugs for excellent trail traction. A rubber sidewall wrap in the toe increases stability and protection on rocky trails. A lightweight polyurethane midsole delivers backpacking boot level stability while maintaining good forefoot flex for faster pace hiking.